- Please email ahead to ensure I am not at a conference.
- Web Tools: Gmail , Google , Gcal ,
- Library Tools: Rutgers Library Catalog , MathSciNet , Math Arxiv ,
- Seminars: Rutgers seminars , Princeton seminars , Columbia seminars , Courant seminar ,
- News&Weather: N.Y.Times , Weather
- Transportation: Amtrak , NJ Transit NY-Trenton ,
- Sophie and Julia's page or Neepa Maitra's page .
Notes on a course on geometry and measurement for k-8 teachers.
I wrote a little note explaining the connection between the number of ways of making change and polygons. For more little articles like this, I recommend Tom Davis' math circles page . For example, here is a nice discussion of Euler's theorem which has cutouts at the end.
Here is the Singapore mathematics curriculum, which is a favorite of professional mathematicians.
In addition to having some great offerings, sumizdat is a great joke, see here .