- Please email ahead to ensure I am not at a conference.
My research office, Hill Center Room 726, is on Busch campus.
The telephone number is 848-445-6918. This office will be used as a visitor office in 2016-17.
- Web Tools: Gmail , Google , Gcal ,
- Library Tools: Rutgers Library Catalog , MathSciNet , Math Arxiv ,
- Seminars: Rutgers seminars , Princeton seminars , Columbia seminars , Courant seminar ,
- News&Weather: N.Y.Times , Weather
- Transportation: Amtrak , NJ Transit NY-Trenton ,
- Sophie and Julia's page or Neepa Maitra's page .
Notes on a course on geometry and measurement for k-8 teachers.
I wrote a little note explaining the connection between the number of ways of making change and polygons. For more little articles like this, I recommend Tom Davis' math circles page . For example, here is a nice discussion of Euler's theorem which has cutouts at the end.
Here is the Singapore mathematics curriculum, which is a favorite of professional mathematicians.
In addition to having some great offerings, sumizdat is a great joke, see here .
- Yuka Taylor, Ph.D. 2003, George Mason Math Dept., Vermont Law.
- Sikimeti Mau, Ph.D. 2008, Berkeley Math Dept. Now at Venizia.
- Reza Rezazadegan, Ph.D. 2009, Aarhus Math Dept., Uppsala Math Dept.
- Andreas Ott , (joint with D. Salamon) Ph.D. 2010, Cambridge Math. Dept.
- Sushimita Venugopalan, Ph.D. 2012, Tata Institute of Fund. Research, Mumbai. Now Chennai Math Inst.
- David Duncan Ph.D. 2013, Michigan State University 2013--2015, -- --now at McMaster.
- Doug Schultz. Ph.D. expected 2017.