- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor or Tenured Associate/Full Professor
- Hill and Other Assistant Professorships
- Postdoctoral and Teaching Assistant Professorships in Mathematical Finance/Stochastic Analysis/Probability Theory
- The Peer Mentor Program
- Course Assistants (Mathematical Finance Program)
- Part-Time Lecturer Positions
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, military service or any other category protected by law. As an institution, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment.
Because of its status as a federal contractor, Rutgers University is required to invite applicants and new hires to self-identify, if they so choose, their disability status, protected veteran status, and race/ethnicity. Going forward, please ensure that the following is done:
- Everyone who applies for a faculty, Post-Doctoral Associate, coadjutant or Part Time Lecturer position that is currently open or is posted in the future must be invited to self- identify, if they so choose, their disability status, protected veteran status, and race/ethnicity and gender. The forms that address these areas are attached to this posting, and can also be found on the Academic Labor Relations website at:
- Everyone who is hired for a faculty, Post-Doctoral Associate, coadjutant or Part Time Lecturer position must be given the opportunity to complete all three forms prior to starting work, if they so choose. Completed forms should be returned to the Office of Employment Equity via the email address or mailing address noted in the attached memo.