Content varies widely.
For the last few years two different courses have been running under this number:
- Fall: Financial mathematics (Starting Fall 2008, runs as 485).
- Spring: A seminar normally run by Professor Cohen and aimed at future teachers
See the archives for details.
Spring 2017 Schedule
(click for map)
|Greene, James||L||11941||01||TTh5||3:20 PM - 4:40 PM||LSH-B115||LIV|
- Spring 2009: Connections Seminar, Prof. Cohen
- Spring 2008: Connections Seminar, Prof. Retakh
- Fall 2007 Financial Mathematics, Professor Rodriguez.
- Spring 2007 (Connections Seminar for Teachers)
- Fall 2006 (Financial Mathematics)
Disclaimer: Posted for informational purposes only
This material is posted by the faculty of the Mathematics Department at Rutgers New Brunswick for informational purposes. While we try to maintain it, information may not be current or may not apply to individual sections. The authority for content, textbook, syllabus, and grading policy lies with the current instructor.
Information posted prior to the beginning of the semester is frequently tentative, or based on previous semesters. Textbooks should not be purchased until confirmed with the instructor. For generally reliable textbook information—with the exception of sections with an alphabetic code like H1 or T1, and topics courses (197,395,495)—see the textbook list.