School of Arts and Sciences Minor in Mathematics: A minor in mathematics consists of
- Three terms of calculus; ordinarily 01:640:151, 152, 251
- Introduction to Linear Algebra (01:640:250)
- Four additional 3-credit courses chosen from 01:640:252, 244 and 300-400 level courses in the mathematics department (01:640:491, 492 do not satisfy this requirement).
- Grades of C or better are required in 01:640:250 and 251
- at most one D is permitted in the four courses beyond 01:640:250.
- At least three out of the four elective courses must be taken at Rutgers - New Brunswick/Piscataway.